Win two places on the incredible Lanka Challenge in Sri Lanka
Now this sounds incredible! If you've watched and loved the BBC's Race Across the World and fancied trying it yourself, this could be the competition for you! In fact, I'm tempted to book it anyway.
I won't bore you with all the details here but be sure to click the red link and read about it on the Wanderlust website - I'm pretty certain you'll agree that it sounds amazing.
What do you win?
- Flights for two from London to Colombo, Sri Lanka
- One team entry to the Lanka Challenge southern route 2021 (based on team of 2) Date: 3-12 September 2021
Sri Lanka Adventure Challenge holiday includes (team of 2):
- Training and driving lessons on arrival day
- Hire and use of 1 genuine ready-to-roll Tuk Tuk for the duration of the Challenge. Third party liability insurance
- Accommodation for 2 people for 9 nights in double, twin or triple rooms
- Camping gear
- Half Board – 9 locally-made breakfasts and dinners at hotels and campsites
- Welcome pack (sim card and phone, map, t-shirt, event bag, phrase-book, navigational sheets)
- Emergency & Medical travel insurance for the duration of the Challenge
- Awards ceremony & farewell party
How to enter
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page
- You need to be registered (for free) with Wanderlust to be able to enter. It's one of my favourite websites so I'd definitely recommend it - sign in or sign up at the bottom of the comp page
- Check your details are correct on their website
- Answer the question - I believe the answer is b) 2009
- Check the terms & conditions
- Submit your entry
12th August 2020