Win an 8-night foodie trip along the Wild Atlantic Way in Ireland
National Geographic have joined up with McKinlay Kidd, Kuoni and Tourism Ireland to give away an 8-night self-drive foodie trip for two along Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way, with lots of extras. Perfect if you like your holidays wind-swept and rugged!
The prize needs to be used between April and October 2021.
What do you win?
- A self-drive Wild Atlantic Way Food Trail holiday for two people.
- Return travel for a car and two adults between GB mainland and Ireland
- Eight nights on a bed & breakfast basis for two people sharing a twin or double room in top quality accommodation – 2 nights in Kinsale, 2 in Co. Kerry, 2 in Dingle and 2 in Co. Clare
- Four-hour food tour around Kinsale
- One hour seaweed forage in Kerry including tastings
- Guided walking tour of the Burren
The winner will also receive personalised holiday information including full directions and recommended routes from your specified starting port, and suggestions on places to visit depending on your interests and McKinlay Kidd’s local knowledge to help you get the most from your self-drive holidaygdk
How to enter
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page
- Scroll down the page slightly and click on "click here to enter"
- Answer the question in the form that comes up - the answer is emerald - and then click to continue
- Enter your details in the next form
- Check the terms & conditions
- Submit your entry
11.59pm on 30th September 2020